Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Good Word.

It's no secret that I absolutely love the church I go to here in Gainesville. A huge part of that love is due to the fact that it's so missions oriented, giving 50 percent of its income to missions around the world. This past Sunday, we had the chance to hear from missionary Sam, a missionary First Assembly of Gainesville supports in India where he rescues children from human trafficking. India and human trafficking, two things that are incredibly closed to my heart.

The Lord never ceases to amaze me with how he provides when his people step out in faith. This past weekend, $125,000 dollars was raised towards this ministry.

http://michaelpatz.com/2012/10/16/fathers-heart-human-trafficking/

I wanted to share Pastor Mike's thoughts from this past weekend, because I really feel like they reiterate what the body here is feeling. Enjoy! (If you get the chance, listen to last weeks sermon online too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment