Monday, July 2, 2012

Farewell, Again.

Just a quick update on my time in London before I head to India tomorrow!

"By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show."

Tonight is my last night in London, then I'm off to Chennai tomorrow afternoon! It's a ten hour flight and I'll be landing at 3:30 am India time, so there will definitely be some jet-lag. Luckily, there are a few other students that will be arriving in London from Miami en route to Chennai, so we'll all be on the same flight.

I absolutely loved London, and definitely want to come back some day. Everything here is beautiful and I don't even mind the weather! I loved the city, the history, the busy-ness, the people, the accents, the culture and the fashion. Seriously, everyone here is so trendy, I love it. I could sit in Covent Gardens and people all day long. More on that later, because I am OBSESSED with the clothes here. Wicked was also INCREDIBLE. Hands down probably my favorite show I've seen. I had chills and can't stop singing the songs. Everyone should see it.

I'm so immeasurably thankful for these opportunities and the fantastic hospitality of my aunt, uncle and cousins. They went above and beyond to make sure I had a great time and are seriously the best.

Now the adventure really begins and I can't wait! Hopefully I'll be able to update once I'm settled at MCC.

For now, here's some pictures from my hop across the pond.

                                                                  With Love,

                                                                     Kaitlyn






No comments:

Post a Comment